Sunday, August 2, 2015

A New Companion!

My new companion isn't here yet. He should be showing up in the next couple of days though. His name is Elder Benosa. I will maybe send photos of us next week. We no longer have any progressing investigators. We gave our investigators to the APs because the one AP is related to the family and he would really like to teach them. They are still kind of our investigators though. 

I am getting a little tired of not really having any P-Day. I think I have now done 3 months in the office and only played basketball 1 time. That is super sad right? Actually not getting to relax through physical activities is my least favorite thing about the office. 

I am glad that Rosemary is doing so good with all the missionary work out there. If some of the missionaries realized how hard some of the areas in other missions are, they would stop complaining about their areas and start working hard. I consider Rosemary to be a very hard area for missionary work but I am glad that it is doing so well. Without good member support  in areas like back home I can only imagine what the work would be like. So glad to be here in the Philippines where even if the ward is terrible and wants nothing to do with missionary work the work is still fairly easy. 

I have notice as well that the dollar has dropped a ton. What is going on?  

Well we have ton of trunky missionaries walking around the mission home right now. I am already ready for them to leave and they have only been here for like 1 day haha. I hate when batches leave. I can't wait till the new guys get here. It is way more fun with the new guys. They act like a really good recharge to the mission's spiritual batteries. 

Yes I go home still on October 21st. That is my last day. Don't want to offend you guys or anything but I am so not ready to go home and I really don't want to either. I could totally do another year out here in the mission field. Oh well, I guess all good things come to an end. 

I will try to work on something for the Nielson Reunion back at home. When is the family thing? I don't know if I will be able to find time to do something but I will really try to send something later today. Love you lots.

Elder Nielson

No comments:

Post a Comment