Tuesday, February 3, 2015

A Short Hello!!

Hey mom! I have no time to email you because I have been in a computer shop for like an hour and the internet has been down!! I am super sorry if this turns into a super short email. 

I am actually not in my area. I am stuck out at Pinamalayan because we have exchanges tomorrow. We came here early this morning so we could spend p-day with the elders out here. Actually we got to go to a beautiful white sand beach for about 20 mins. I took some good pictures. We were only there for 20 mins because the Filipino elders didn't want to get darker!! It really annoyed me because I really wanted to hangout out there for maybe 2 hours or so. It is not a close place and was really a big waste of money to go to. At least I got a lot of good photos out there. 

Well I am still doing fine out here. I am super excited to find out who my next companion will be out here in Mindoro - can't wait. Elder Pulido is super ready to leave the area right now and only wants to go on exchanges with the other elders. I think it might be a good time for a change for him too ha-ha. He is a good guy but I need someone who wants to work their butts off. I have a feeling that this area can really blossom if someone really wants to put the time into it. The branch is great and the people out here are as well. Everyone wants us to come into their homes. I know I could get a ton of baptisms in the next couple of months - I just need help with it. 

Well love you lots.

Elder Nielson
P Day! 
Beautiful Pinamalayan white sandy beach! 
Missionary Leadership Training

No comments:

Post a Comment