Sunday, August 24, 2014

Transfer Day is fast approaching!!

It is true that it is always more fun in the Philippines ha-ha. Mas Masaya sa Philippines. Looks like you guys had a great time at the Vadnais cabin though! ha-ha. I would love to go there someday.
 
Transfer week is coming up and my companion just found out he is going to be training. Meaning there is almost a 100% chance that I am transferred. I am happy but also a little sad. There are a lot of good investigators that I have here and I am really close with two families here. Just cross your fingers that I am going to one of the islands. If I go to the island I will have alot nicer pictures then your pictures of the lake.
 
Dad asked me if I was good at the nun chucks yet. I am not that great yet but maybe by the end of my mission ha-ha. Most of these missionary apartments are just loaded with swords, knifes, nun chucks, tasers etc.. I would feel really bad if someone tried to break into some of these apartments. Everything is legal here :). Ha-ha - just kidding.
 
I really like the quote that Dad sent me from President Monson - "When we treat people merely as they are, they will remain as they are. When we treat them as if they were what they should be, they will become what they should be."
 
Well I did get another baptism on Saturday. It went super good other then I was conducting and I choked super hard. Kind of embarrassing. It is funny. I can teach fully in Tagalog and I understand almost everything that is said to me but I still get nerves when I speak to people sometimes and that is when I really mess up hard. Oh well - that was Saturday - we always move forward.
 
Well, I love you all a lot! Hope you have a great week. 

Elder Nielson
Jesse's friends and family 
 Jesse on his baptism day
Best friends!!??
 

No comments:

Post a Comment