Monday, February 10, 2014

Hot Heat and Mangoes and Pictures!! :)

Wow - I can't believe how well the Rosemary basketball teams are doing! Sounds like the Sr. Girls had a great weekend (good job Kenzie!) and the Sr. Boys have been great from the get-go! The fact that Dad's team is that good almost makes me mad! ha-ha. The best part about his team being that strong is that the other players will get a lot of playing time in games where they are like 40 points a head.
 
It is way too hot right now. Even the Filipinos think that it is too hot. Yes I am glad to be out of the -30C stuff, but right now we are having super hot days and it's not even summer yet! ha-ha  - I may die... 
 
Beverly's baptism went really well besides a few issues ha-ha. The font door was locked and the only way to get to it was through the font itself. So a member just jumped the guard rail and waded through the water to open the door. Elder Richards did the baptizing.
 
Not fair! I am reading about your food for the home basketball tournament kitchen and I haven't eaten lunch yet. The smoothies sound great! One thing to note about your mango pineapple smoothie is that the mangoes in Canada are not real mangoes. Real mangoes are only found in the Philippines ha-ha. Elder Richards didn't like mangoes before and he finally tried one and he can't stop.
 
Don't worry Mom - I am trying to not burn in this extreme heat! I have found that it is really hard to even tan here much less get burnt. I have an okay tan but nothing special.
 
Well I hope you are feeling better and that the rest of the week goes great. I sent some pictures! Hope you like them!
Elder Nielson

My kitchen! A toaster oven, rice cooker, and hot plate! :) Nothing fancy but it works!
 
Cookies!
 
Dinner!
 
Local Shopping Mall
 
Our Laundry Room! A variety of washers too!
 
Our chapel
 
 
What I see every day!! :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment