Sunday, December 1, 2013

Pamily Ako!

This week went really well I am still doing really good out here in the MTC. The language is progressing slowly but surely. I can say my missionary purpose in Tagalog.  It is, Imbitahin ang iba na lumapit kay Cristo sa patulong sa kanila ng magtanggap ng ibinalik ang ebonhelu sa pamamagitan ng pananampalataya kay Jesus Cristo at kanyang pagbabaiad-sala, pagsisisi, binyag, pagtanggap Espiritul Santo, at pagtitiis hangan-wakas.

My daily schedule goes something like this but changes based on the day of the week:

6:30 wake up, shower, workout
7:20 breakfast
8:00 classroom instruction
11:00 personal study
12:10 lunch
12:55 language study
2:00-3:00 TALL (technology assisted language learning)
3:30-4:30 gym time
5:00 Supper
6:00 Classroom instruction
9:00 planning for the next day

Oh today is my prep and temple day but since there is no more temple time for our group, we decided to have Suana Saturday! We turned all the showers on full and then blocked off the entrance with sheets and let the place really steam up! haha.

So the service work my group does is just setting up and taking down chairs in the gym for the devotionals. Elder Russel M. Nelson spoke to us on Thursday and it was a great talk! Also, we did a huge service project out there where we made like 350000 meals in about 2 hours.

Another cool little fact is that I have been made district leader for my district which is really cool. 

 
Say happy birthday to everyone for me! haha Oh and congratulate Kenzie for her volleyball zones victory. 

Tell everyone thanks for the letters and also for the great packages! The pumpkin bread and brownies were a hit with my zone and I!

Also have fun in the snow! There is none down here - in fact it is warm outside right now.
 
Love you lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment