Monday, November 11, 2013

Week 1: MTC

Getting mail from family is the best! I have 2 companions here in the MTC. One is Elder O'Neal. Elder O'Neal lives just up the road from the MTC and is a really cool Elder. The other Elder is from American Samoa and is named Elder Fa'Asalavu. Elder Fa'Asalavu is really big. I would send pic of me and my Elders right now but I don't have my card reader with me. 
Tagalog is going great right now "aco mag pagmahal kyo" very much :) (probably spelled wrong). Class is crazy. From day one our teacher hasn't used a word of English, but we are all learning very fast and praying, bearing testimonies, and teaching investigators in Tagalog.
Say happy birthday to everyone for me :). I know this is where I am supposed to be right now. Anyways, I am having a great time in the MTC and can't wait to get to the Philippines, which apparently is getting hit by one of the worst recorded storms in history. 195 mile per hour winds!!!! Anyways I love (pagmahal) you (Kyo) very much. I look forward to more emails.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment